Header Ads

Geloy Concepcion’s existential photo series is now a book

Even if you haven’t dabbled in the world of Instagram and photography, you’ve probably come across Geloy Concepcion or his works. The San Francisco-based photographer made rounds on social for his raw photos captioned with even more real reflections on themes such as empathy, inadequacy, regret, and social issues.

 

 

As revealed on his IG, Geloy has now compiled all of his existential content into one book. Called ‘I Take Pictures So I Can Remember’, the 80-page collection contains 90 photos spanning seven years (2011 – 2017).

‘The people I’ve met, the places I’ve been, the stories I’ve heard. The idea of bringing them all together and seeing them in one piece is just pure magic to me’, teases Geloy.

The book is available worldwide for $50, with free shipping in the Philippines and the United States. However, those interested must message Geloy directly on IG, since he wants to thank each one of the buyers.

‘I know I can just post the link, but I’m doing this because I really want to stay connected to the people who will get my work and thank them directly’.

‘I’m not in a rush to sell all of them and my dream for this book is for them to reach as many places as possible. So if you can share this to a friend, I will really appreciate it’.

Geloy Concepcion – Instagram

Image result for i want one gif

The post <b> Geloy Concepcion’s existential photo series is now a book </b> appeared first on WE THE PVBLIC.


Source: we the pvblic

No comments

Powered by Blogger.