Header Ads

Paolo Sandejas made it to BTS V’s driving playlist

You’ve heard of aspiring singers making covers of their fave artists. But did your fave artist ever do a cover of your song? Well, Filipino singer Paolo Sandejas is living proof of the latter one. Case in point: Kim Tae-hyung a.k.a. V of BTS was seen singing along to Sandejas’ track Sorry in a vlog.

On BangTanTV’s YouTube channel, V had vlogged about the most mundane things like going to the dentist, playing fantasy golf and Guess the Song game. But he also recorded himself driving as he had a one-person karaoke session.

Apart from the Filipino artist’s track, V was also listening to famous hits like Adele’s Easy On Me, a cover of Uptown Funk, The Weeknd’s Out of Time, and Ed Sheeran’s Bad Habits among many others.

Sandejas talked about the V’s July 9 vlog on Twitter. He said, ‘Tonight has been insane! Thank you all so much for all the love you guys have been showing for my music’

Sorry was part of his Purple Afternoon EP, which was released in 2020. In a press release shared by Universal Records Philippines, Sandejas expressed, ‘The fact that one of the biggest artists in the world knows my name AND listens to my songs is insane to me! This is a surreal experience, and I have no words to express how honored I am that he enjoys a song I worked so hard on.’

@paolosandejas

I have no words 🥲 V just sang along to a song I wrote! Im a singer songwriter from the Philippines, and idkwtf i did to deserve this blessing 🙌 @bts_official_bighit #bts #OPM #singersongwriter #taehyung #fyp

♬ original sound – Paolo Sandejas

The post <b> Paolo Sandejas made it to BTS V’s driving playlist</b> appeared first on WE THE PVBLIC.


Source: we the pvblic

No comments

Powered by Blogger.